Engine Cradle (A319 / A320 / A321)
Our Engine Cradles (EC) are equiped with interface adapters to take the engine for storage, hangar transportation, removal- and installation purposes. The engine cradle is designed to be used in conjunction with an engine dolly (ED). Most of our cradle and dolly combinations are suitable for engine changes with the COBRA engine change system.
|Capacity:||2,885 kg / 6,360 lbs|
|Width max. (w/o engine):||2,480 mm / 97.7"|
|Length max. (w/o engine):||
2,478 mm / 97.6"
|Height max. (w/o engine):||
1,101 mm / 43.4"
|Empty weight:||563 kg / 1,241.2 lbs|
A318 / A319 / A320
Suitable Engine Dolly: ED005-009 (as base for the engine cradle)
- Adapter interface for safe fixation of the engine
- Pin or rail system to combine cradle and dolly
- Base frame with welded adapter interfaces (AFT and FWD)
- Removeable platforms
- Hoisting points for bootstrap operation
- Easy engine movement
- Perfect engine accessibility
- Smart storage solution
- Cost savings
- Space savings
- On-site service