Aircraft Strut & Accumulator Service Tool
Newbow Aerospace - HYDRO partner product
The aircraft strut service tool is fully universal and can be used with any make and model aircraft.
The 3500psi gauge features a pre-use accuracy check, Perspex lens and protective rubber cover.
Equipped with a 2-meter length inflation hose allows the operator to undertake the desired high-pressure inflation task whilst remaining at a safe and secure working distance.
The unit consists of an inlet flow isolation valve with none return valve and an additional excess pressure valve, allowing optimum inflation pressures to be achieved.
all usual aircraft types
- Calibrated accuracy +/-1%
- EN837-1 Compliant
- Single scale dial
- 3500 psi working pressure
- 100mm diameter gauge
- Shatter Proof lens
- Inflation & deflation capability
- Pre-use accuracy check
- Accurate strut inflation
- Easy operator visibility when in use
- Exhaust vent to accurately adjust pressures
- 2-meter hose allows safe working distance
- Released with calibration test certificate