A380 Debogging Kit
This debogging kit is used to tow an Airbus A380, e.g. in the event of an accident, or if the aircraft is rolled out onto the airfield and can no longer return on paved ground under its own steam.
|Maximum permissible torque:||625 kN per rope end|
- Storage trolley
Maximum permissible torque: 625 kN (625 kN per rope end) to tow A380, e.g. in the event of an accident, or if the aircraft is rolled out onto the airfield and can no longer return on paved ground under its own steam.
The Kit includes:
- Two 62.5 t load cell with measuring system, for each landing gear radio signal operated load indicating device (hand held unit with LCD display and a safety range up to 80-100 m)
- Cable to connect a laptop
- Four shackles 55 t
- One high modulus polyethylene rope, length 60 m, brandname “Dynema”, usable length 30 m. The rope is resistant against skydrol, base and acid. After use the rope has to be cleaned from dirtiness and can be used again.
- One Spreader beam, with 4 shackles, 35 t
- Two wire ropes, connected to the spreader beam
- One polyester round sling (for WLG)
- One pulley assy with shackle 125 t
- Radio-controlled system makes sure that recovery persons are kept away from A/C during the hauling operation.
- Additional cross-ropes (two each) connect the main ropes if a separation happens (in accordance to Airbus)