Water Separator and Hydraulic Purifier
This equipment is mainly used to separate water from hydraulic fluid (phosphate ester based medium of type IV and V), to remove particles and air. The unit is capable to significantly reduce water content in phosphate ester based hydraulic media (Skydrol, Hyjet). It can be used with with all HGPUs to purify A/C or HGPU hydraulic fluid (works directly on the A/C connected in the return line) and can be applied during the course of routine maintenance activities.
In general Airliners can choose between oil change or purification (ATA Chapter 12). Purification of the hydraulic fluid increases the life time and unscheduled ground times and disposal of tons of oil can be avoided. Also oil from drum can be refreshed - did you know that often new oil has too much water inside? The unit was developed in cooperation with and tested at Austrian and Lufthansa.
|Electrical supply (requirement):||Mains connection: 3/PE AC 50 Hz 400 V
Performance: approx. 12 kVA
Nominal current: max. 17 A
Back-up fuse: 20 Agl
|Flow:||Inlet: max. 225 l/min (limited)
|Filter:||Inlet: 25 mic.
Outlet: 3 mic.
System: 10 mic.
|Medium:||all phosphat ester based media|
|Operating conditions:||Ambient temperature 5 to 45 °C (41 to 113 °F)
Storage temperature: -25 to +50 °C (-13 bis 122 °F)
Rel. air humidity: 5 to 95 % (non-condensing)
|Dimensions:||3.169 mm (2.247 mm folded tow-bar) x 1.169 mm x 1.544 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 850 kg|
|A320 family (CEO & NEO)|
|A330 family (CEO & NEO)|
|A350||* Couplings optional|
|A380||* Couplings optional|
B737 NG (-600/ -700/ -800/ -900 series)
B737 MAX, (-7/ -8/ -9 series)
|B787||* Couplings optional|
|DC10 / MD11|
- The system is developed to separate water from phosphate ester based medium of type IV and V.
- The equipment drains the A/C system during regular maintenance tasks, when the A/C is supplied via a hydraulic supply.
- The hydraulic medium in the hydraulic supply can be drained as well.
- The system reaches water concentrations below 1000 ppm.
- Compact and robust design: Double axle chassis with steering axle and tow-bar
- Mechanic safety brake for usage without drawing vehicle
- Integrated humidity sensor
- Filter to separate particles from oil
- Oil-oil heat exchanger for energy recovery
- Developed for transport by forklift truck
Including couplings for the following A/C:
- All Airbus types (except A350 / A380)
- Boeing 737NG (-600/ -700/ -800/ -900 series), 737MAX, (-7/ -8/ -9 series), 747, 757, 767, 777
- DC-10 / MD-11
Couplings for the following A/C:
- The equipment drains the A/C system during regular maintenance tasks, when the A/C is supplied via a hydraulic supply
- The hydraulic medium in the hydraulic supply can be drained as well
- Easy operation
- The system reaches water concentrations below 1000 ppm
- Certified for all Airbus A/C in accordance with Tool/ Equipment Bulletin (No: 320-D0390 TEB Issue No. 1, No: 340-D0659 TEB Issue No. 1, No: 350-D0238 TEB Issue No. 1, No: 380-D0372 TEB Issue No. 1)