Hangar Door Infill
Maintenance hangar space is a rare resource. In many cases the available hangar resources are too tight for the number of aircraft to be maintained or even too small for the appropriate aircraft type. In these cases it would be beneficial to put only parts of the aircraft into the hangar.
Unfortunately usually the hangar would need to be modified with an iris door. Such permanent modifications take long time, are expensive and in some cases need several permissions under building law.
Our Hangar Door Infill is an easy, cost effective, flexible and fully reversible solution to create an iris door in the hangar.
|Dimensions inflated (example only)||7.3 m x 6.7 m x 0.7 m|
|Dimensions stored||120 cm x 80 cm x 100 cm|
Can be used from -30° to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
|Inflation device||Electric blower|
|Power supply||110 V 60 Hz or 220 V 50 Hz models available|
Tailormade for existing hangars for use on all customer defined aircraft types.
- 1 x plastic box
- On-site repair kit
- Installation instructions
- Electrical blower (110 V or 220 V)
Every Hangar Door Infill will be tailored to the appropriate hangar environment and is available at very short lead-time. Inflation takes only 2 minutes with a crew of 2-3 people.
Once in place, the Hangar Door Infill system will boost your maintenance team's productivity by enabling them to carry out their work in the controlled working environment of the Hangar. These hangar Door Infills feature specially designed fabrics that are both lightweight and tough, providing excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The unique materials are also fire retardant and resistant to hydraulic fluid and fuels, ensuring that they remain functional for many years.
The Hangar Door Infill is supplied in a storage box. In the unlikely event that it becomes damaged while in use, an on-site repair kit is supplied as part of the package.
- Maximises hangar space
- Controls the temperature within the hangar
- No changes to the existing door frame required
- Installation crew: 2-3 persons
- Inflation time: 2 minutes
- Folding and re-packing time: 5 minutes
- Strong but lightweight for easy handling
- Extremely high strength-to-weight ratio
- Fire retardant and resistant to fuels, oils and hydraulic fluids
- Unique patented design
- Can withstand windspeeds of up to 20 knots
Customer logo application
- Flexible and fully reversible solution
- No permanent hangar modification required, no need in permissions under building law
- Tailormade for use on existing hangar doors
- Can be branded with airline logo
- No previous training required