LANDING GEAR CHANGE STAND (B737)
This stand is the safest, most efficient solution in accessing the landing gear and wheel wells areas. The Landing Gear Change Stand is an adjustable height maintenance platform designed for service on landing gear struts and wheel bay access positions for the B737 family. The platform can be used either as a set or separately, based on the work to be performed. This unit also works as a daily maintenance stand. The freestanding modules are designed for regular maintenance and inspection of your aircraft.
|Material type:||Polished aluminum|
|Towing speed:||10 KPH / 6 MPH|
917 mm to 1283 mm
36 1/10" to 50 1/2"
1.862 mm x 4945 mm
73 5/16" x 196 1/4"
|Weight:||2 times 479 kg / 1.058 lbs|
2 stands - each:
1.862 mm x 917 m x 2.439 mm
73 5/16"x 36 1/16" x 96"
|Certifications:||ANSI-ASC A14.7, BS EN 131.7 & CE|
- Easily maneuvered with telescoping handrails
- Fully compliant with global standards and regulations
- Caster details: 10" with brakes and swivel
- Freestanding modules
- Platforms can be used alone or linked together and used as one large platform
- High-grade materials
- Rigorous inspection
- Padding Material
- 1 Person movement and testing
- Polished aluminum
- Safety and reliability
- Ergonomic design
- Unrivalled quality and durability