ENGINE ACCESS STAND (B777)
This stand was specifically designed for the new wide-body aircraft types. We use anti-fatigue ladder rungs rather than narrow ladder rungs to ensure comfort when using the stands to change LRU’S, adjust components or connect/disconnect engines and nacelles. Design improvements include a lighter stand utilizing a smaller footprint and greater geometry for optimum usage. The stand facilitates safe access to nose cowls, fan cowls and pylon disconnect zones on the engines, providing a safe working solution to many of the traditionally difficult under-cowling maintenance locations. The unit is also designed to safely access the same points outside of cowling, specifically forward and aft pylon service points. The hard to reach refuel panels and under-wing areas are also accessible using this product.
|Towing speed:||10 KPH/ 6 MPH|
Low: 4,757 mm / 187.3 inch
High: 5,706 mm / 224.5 inch
|Foot print:||2,235 mm x 3,251 mm
88 inch x 128 inch
|Weight:||499 kg / 1,100 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions:||2,235 mm x 1,321 mm x 3,251 mm
88 inch x 52 inch x 128 inch
|Certifications:||ANSI-ASC A14.7, BS EN 131.7 & CE|
|Engines (Under "C" Duct)||Pylons|
|B777-200/ -200LR/ -200ER-/ -200F||X||X|
Attention: Usage examples only, validation of usage is under responsibility of the operator.
- Anti-fatigue ladder rungs rather than narrow ladder rungs. This ensures comfort when using the stands e.g. to change LRUs.
- Fall restraint anchor points
- The height and angle adjustments on this stand allow for diverse angle and height changes frequently required when servicing aircraft.
- Extensive aluminum construction for easy movement and a corrosion-resistant powder coat finish for longevity.
- 20 year proven track record with leading airlines, airframers and MRO’s
- Designed and tested in accordance with ANSI-ASC A14.7 and BS EN 131.7
- Padding material equipped
- Controls: Hydraulic foot pump
- Ergonomic design
- High-grade materials
- One person movement
- Powder coated finish
- Air powered pump
- Utilities package
- Additional upper platform
- Fold away tow-bars
- Lift truck fork pockets
- Levelling jacks
- Flexible use on a wide range of widebody aircraft
- Safety and reliability
- Unrivalled quality and durability
- Small footprint and greater geometry
- Rigorous inspection and testing