AXLE-JACK HOSE PRESSURE KIT
The axle-jack hose pressure kit is primarily designed to allow the aircraft tyre gas to operate the axle-jack. The axle-jack hose kit features an overall length of 4-meters to allow good flexibility around the aircraft when changing the wheel and operating the axle-jack as well as allowing a safe working distance for the operator.
Equipped with an integrated isolation valve, the operator can accurately control the gas flow from the wheel to the axle-jack making for a safe operation. The hose features a safe screw-on valve adapter which interfaces with the aircraft wheel offering added safety to the user when working with high pressure gases.
|Variant||Small tyre valve to axle-jack hose kit||Large tyre valve to axle-jack hose kit||Small and large size tyre valves to axle-jack kit|
All usual aircraft types
- 4-meter length hose
- Isolation valve to control gas flow
- Double braided hose with rubber covering
- Safe screw-on tyre valve adapter
- Fitment to 8 V size tire valves and axle-jack
- Fitment to 12 V size tire valves and axle-jack
- Fitment to 8 V and 12 V size tire valves and axle-jack
- Optimal efficiency
- Accurate gas flow control
- Allows the operator flexibility when in use